moving a chart to its own worksheet in excel

Josh Kennedy

Hi

First, since I will want to make and emboss charts, the tiger software manual says to emboss a chart I first have to select it after it has been inserted, and move it to its own worksheet with nothing else except the chart on it. How do I do this with the keyboard in excel? And is this easiest by using jaws, or by using NVDA? Also I know NVDA offers books on Microsoft office for purchase. Does the latest Jaws offer something similar? Or is jaws training for office, free?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10