Re: Air Fyer Grill accessible?

E.M. Kirtley

On Wednesdays at 10:00 am. Pacific time there is a show that is all about small kitchen electronics.  Here is the information on ACB-radio and on Zoom.

: 1pm ET, 10am PT, 8am HT

Let’s get together and swap recipes for cooking with an air fryer.

Join the call:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86953351998?pwd=SFZUR09sTWEwSHh4RlR6c24wc2pkdz09

One tap mobile: +13126266799,,86953351998#

Phone: 312-626-6799

Meeting ID: 869 5335 1998

Passcode: 694167

Widows and Widowers: 2pm ET, 11am PT, 9am HT

Join Roger Dennis for a time of sharing and

Sent from Mail for Windows 10