Re: I need to find my pass word for outlook 2010.

Monte Single

I think it is the password for the outlook account, and not the outlook software itself.

It will likely be necessary to call  the I s p or reset the account  password.

To find the product key for any installed software;

Go to www.belarcadvisor.com/download

Download and run the little appl

It will open in your default browser,  and a thorough report  of all hardware and software on your machine will be there for you to save or print.

I hate to sound  like a drone, but this little app has been around since the last millennium, is totally safe, and it is really free.

And that’s amazing!!

Enjoument is your option;  use is your choice.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: January 11, 2021 12:56 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I need to find my pass word for outlook 2010.

Hi. I’m guessing you are referring to the key that came with the original software? If you don’t have the original packaging I know of no way to retrieve this key. Others might have suggestions.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Juan Gonzalez via groups.io
Sent: January 11, 2021 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] I need to find my pass word for outlook 2010.

If you logged in via a browser and you saved the log in info you might be able to see your password, otherwise you may need to reset your password.

Juan Gonzalez

IT – DAX Analyst/IT Support Technician | Information Technology

Phone: 312 .666.1331 Ext. 3704

www.chicagolighthouse.org

Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 11:24 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] I need to find my pass word for outlook 2010.

HI all,

I am putting outlook 2010 on another computer and I can’t remember what it is. Is there way to retrieve my pass word so I can put outlook on the new computer? I am running windows ten, and jaws 2018. Jim

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.