Re: I need to find my pass word for outlook 2010.

Monte Single

I think it is the password for the outlook account, and not the outlook software itself.

It will likely be necessary to call  the I s p or reset the account  password.

To find the product key for any installed software;

Go to www.belarcadvisor.com/download

Download and run the little appl

It will open in your default browser,  and a thorough report  of all hardware and software on your machine will be there for you to save or print.

I hate to sound  like a drone, but this little app has been around since the last millennium, is totally safe, and it is really free.

And that’s amazing!!

Enjoument is your option;  use is your choice.