From: David Mehler
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 8:26 PM
To: techtalk
Subject: [TechTalk] a probably basic twitter question

Hello,

I'm using TWBlue on windows for Twitter. Whenever I direct message

some users I get a response of error 403 and I can't send them a dm.

Only certain users, others I can dm just fine. Any ideas? I'm

following all the users I'm trying to dm.

Any help with twitter appreciated, the syntax and the howto do things.

Thanks.

Dave.