From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: January 12, 2021 4:04 PM
To: 'main@TechTalk.groups.io' <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

Hi Everyone,
Can someone please tell me if there is an easier way to uninstall JAWS 2021 in
Windows 10 Laptop, other than going through the Control Panel? I already know
how to uninstall a program through the Control Panel. I don't think I've ever
uninstalled JAWS before, as I usually install it.

Thank you in advance.

Janet

Peace Be With You.