Re: reproducing a problem

Gene

They want you to write the steps you do that cause the problem. For example, open Outlook.  Be in the message list for any folder, down arrow four or five times in the list and the problem occurs.

Gene

On 1/13/2021 10:37 AM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
I'm working with Freedom Scientific to try and fix my Jaws issue (Jaws stopping
speaking after reading a few Outlook addresses/contacts and Edge favourites),
but they want to know the steps that I'd take to reproduce the problem, how on
Earth do you reproduce a problem? Please help, as I've never had to do this
before. Also, as a side-note, if you've not done so already if you're
experiencing this same issue please report it to Freedom Scientific, well
they're hopefully going to be able to fix it for me, I don't just want it fixed
for me, I want it included in the next update so that everyone who's having this
issue can get it fixed. Thank you, Madison