From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: January 13, 2021 3:37 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws Updates

Hi Group:

My computer kept telling me that there was Jaws updates but didn't have time so I said no a few times and now it's not asking me anymore. I went to Jaws and went to help and then about like I do in Thunderbird and I can see the updates there but in Jaws, there is no updates. Does anyone know where I can find my update and do it? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Shelly