Re: Jaws Updates

lynn white

Hi Shelly,

Press insert J, press H for Help and enter. Arrow down to Check for Updates. Hope this helps.

On 1/13/2021 3:36 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

My computer kept telling me that there was Jaws updates but didn't have time so I said no a few times and now it's not asking me anymore.  I went to Jaws and went to help and then about like I do in Thunderbird and I can see the updates there but in Jaws, there is no updates.  Does anyone know where I can find my update and do it?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly