From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janet
Sent: January 13, 2021 2:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

HI Madison.
As soon as I press shift f10, all I hear is a ding sound, and that is as far as
I can get, so this isn't working. I have been having problems with JAWS 2021,
and I even downloaded a new version of JAWS 2021 thinking maybe JAWS 2021 got
corrupted during the first download. So, after downloading again, I then get a
message saying this version of JAWS needs to be repaired, so I press space or
enter to allow JAWS to repair, and I'm assuming it is repairing, as I hear the
ticking sound as well as a message saying JAWS is preparing to download, and I
get a message about 10 or 15 minutes later saying JAWS has completed the repair,
and I need to restart my computer, so I restart the computer, but JAWS is still
the exact same way. I can't seem to do anything with JAWS 2021 rather on my
Laptop win 10 or PC win 07.
Thank you so much for your instructions, as I wil keep them for further
references.

Janet