Re: JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

Gene

I can't tell you just how this is done in Windows 10. If I press and release the Windows key in Windows 7, then type jaws, the start menu search shows me JAWS in the results.
If I keep down arrowing, I get to uninstall JAWS. There is no need to use shift f10.

From: Janet
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 2:29 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

HI Madison.
As soon as I press shift f10, all I hear is a ding sound, and that is as far as I can get, so this isn't working. I have been having problems with JAWS 2021, and I even downloaded a new version of JAWS 2021 thinking maybe JAWS 2021 got corrupted during the first download. So, after downloading again, I then get a message saying this version of JAWS needs to be repaired, so I press space or enter to allow JAWS to repair, and I'm assuming it is repairing, as I hear the ticking sound as well as a message saying JAWS is preparing to download, and I get a message about 10 or 15 minutes later saying JAWS has completed the repair, and I need to restart my computer, so I restart the computer, but JAWS is still the exact same way. I can't seem to do anything with JAWS 2021 rather on my Laptop win 10 or PC win 07.
Thank you so much for your instructions, as I wil keep them for further references.

Janet