From: "Janet" <janet.harvard@outlook.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

HI Madison,
Thank you so much, but I paid $1000 for JAWS license, and pay for the MSA
agreement every two years for JAWS updates. JAWS needs to work! I really
don't want to try and use another screen reader right now, as I am trying to
get used to using a Laptop, and trying to get used to using Windows 10.
Wow, what a learning experience! LOL!

Janet
Smile!
I think I'm going to call freedomscientific.