Re: Jaws Updates

Janet

Hi Shelly,
If you do download the latest version of JAWS from their web site, as I did last night, would you please let me know during or after the download, if you got a message saying this version of JAWS needs to be repaired, as I had to repair JAWS 2021? Assuming you might be downloading JAWS 2021.
I would greatly appreciate your help in this, as I am having some serious issues with JAWS 2021.
Thank you.

Janet

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 1:40 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Updates

Hi Shelly,

Go to the Freedom Scientific website, then downloads, and then you should be able to download the latest update. Hope this helps,
Madison

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: January 13, 2021 3:37 PM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Jaws Updates

Hi Group:

My computer kept telling me that there was Jaws updates but didn't have time so I said no a few times and now it's not asking me anymore. I went to Jaws and went to help and then about like I do in Thunderbird and I can see the updates there but in Jaws, there is no updates. Does anyone know where I can find my update and do it? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Shelly

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.