From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible phone

I haven't used the Blind Shell Phone and I don't know how well the browser works. I'm not at all sure a feature phone will do all you want. I can use Youtube with my Phone because it works to some extent with the Google Assistant. If it didn't, the Youtube app on the phone would be inacdcessible. This is a feature phone and means nothing as to what can be done with a smart phone.

While I can probably do Google searches, my browser isn't fully accessible and its annoyingly cumbersome to use the browser at all seriously. There is no read to end command. I can read a [paragraph, then I have to issue a move down command to have the next paragraph read. Reading text of more than a short length is cumbersome to do in that way.

I have no idea if any feature phones have a What's App app.