Re: Jaws Updates

Gene

You can try the previous version.

From: Janet
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 6:02 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Jaws Updates

Gene,
Thank you for this, as this is something to think about. I have 15 days to return this Laptop to Best Buy, and the countdown of the 15 days started when I picked it up this last Saturday. Although, I really don't think it is the Laptop, I'm pretty sure this is on the end of JAWS just for the simple fact, JAWS 2021 performs the exact same way on my Windows 7. I just thought when I would put JAWS 2021 on my Windows 10, it might perform better, but it isn't, as JAWS 2021 performs on my Windows 7 it is the same on my Windows 10.

Janet
Janet