From: "Janet" <janet.harvard@outlook.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS and Windows Ten Question Please.

Madison,
Ok, I just tried using these steps, but after I type JAWS in the search
field, and right arrow, all I hear is Bing, and if I down arrow, I do get an
uninstall, but that is to uninstall Bing, and matter of fact, I did press on
the uninstall Bing because I don't want Bing as my browser anyway, and it
didn't even uninstall Bing, but if it really did, I didn't get any message
confirming the deletion maybe that's because Bing is a MS app, and I don't
think we can delete any MS apps or Windows programs. Having said all this,
when I would right arrow, or down arrow, I never heard JAWS though.
Although, after I did press enter to uninstall Bing, I got another message
saying programs and features, so I'm assuming I was in the control panel.
It seems like JAWS is installed, but it also seems like JAWS isn't fully
installed. Now, if that makes any sense, I'm not sure.

Janet