Re: NVDA Trouble

Quentin Christensen

I listened a couple of times and I'm trying to work out where you are.  When you said you are in the license, I can hear "Exceptions" and then "drivers and Microsoft".   I can't quite tell what it is saying when you said you pressed tab and the arrows.   Could you please send me a copy of your NVDA log and I'll see if I can find something there.  You can find your log in the %temp% folder called nvda.log (the current or most recently running instance of NVDA) or nvda_old.log (the previous instance).

Attachments get dropped off most lists, so you likely need to send it in an email directly to me offlist - info@...

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:42 PM Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
Here is my demo of the problem with NVDA' from Dropbox"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkg96i471fe691p/NVDA%20trouble.mp3?dl=0

Hope I can get this resolved.

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager