Re: Jaws Updates

Shelly Kane

Thank you so much.  That's exactly what I did.  My niece was here and I asked her to see if she could figure it out and she told me what to do when she took a look at it.  Everything seems to be updated.  I guess it did the update without me doing it.  I I have never had that happen.  I usually have to say yes and wait for it to update.  Hopefully next time it will ask me again just so i know it's there.  This was a quick fix.  Thank you all so much.

Shelly

On 1/13/2021 12:58 PM, lynn white wrote:
Hi Shelly,

Press insert J, press H for Help and enter. Arrow down to Check for Updates. Hope this helps.

On 1/13/2021 3:36 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

My computer kept telling me that there was Jaws updates but didn't have time so I said no a few times and now it's not asking me anymore.  I went to Jaws and went to help and then about like I do in Thunderbird and I can see the updates there but in Jaws, there is no updates.  Does anyone know where I can find my update and do it?  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Shelly

.