Re: laptop question

Madison Martin

Okay, good to know, thanks Mitch!!!!! I assume it’s accessible?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mich Verrier
Sent: January 14, 2021 12:36 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] laptop question

C cleaner gets rid of old webpages, cashed files, and bits of programs that you have un installd and stuff like that. if you are cleening your system it is bes to check everything except the last bit where it talks bout free space. Also if there is going to be a problem getting rid of something when checking the box jaws will let you know by bringing up a diologe for instince if you check passwords witch btw I wouldn’t check that box since you want to keep your passwords jaws would let you know by bringing something up asking if you were shere you wanted to do this and what it would do.hth. from Mich.