Re: Google device or Alexa device?

All right chat with you then.

Ashley

On Jan 15, 2021, at 10:27 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Thanks, so much and I will contact you on Saturday!

Sincerely, Vicky V

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashley Breger via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 11:25 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google device or Alexa device?

Hi Vicki,

I would be more than happy to assist you with connecting your email to either of these devices. I am most familiar with the Amazon Alexa but I know Google home will also read your emails. If you want email me back privately and I can give you my contact information. I mostly assist people over the phone.

Ashley

On Jan 15, 2021, at 10:21 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi List, Is there a way to get either of these devices to work with email messages?  That is to: read them, respond to them, delete them or store them in a folder?

Many thanks for any help!

Sincerely, Vicky V