From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: January 16, 2021 9:32 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] longevity of braille printers?

Hi,

I just bought a new viewPlus compatible braille buddy embosser as you may know… My question is: how many years can I expect it to last? And how do I set the correct paper size for embossing on those junkmail postcard-type flyers I get in the mail? Or will I need one of those plastic braille rulers from APH to measure paper sizes before embossing?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10