Re: Google device or Alexa device?

Carolyn Arnold

Heather, what are the pros and cons of Alexa and Google?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google device or Alexa device?

I personally have both speakers. I have them in my room and in the office and my mom has both in her room. They both have qualities to like and dislike. It is good have both say if you are trying to get your smart plugs to work, some times google does a better job than alexa. Sometimes if you want music, alexa is better at that than google. Find that google does a better job of spelling words than alexa, she actually pauses between letters alexa does not always do this. So it is good to have both if you can. Cheers Heather