Re: longevity of braille printers?

Ron Canazzi

Hi Jack,
I did a search on your product and I find it is quite expensive. This is from the manufacturer.  Might I ask what you paid for your unit and where you obtained it.

Thanks in advance.

On 1/16/2021 10:32 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi,

I just bought a new viewPlus compatible braille buddy embosser as you may know… My question is: how many years can I expect it to last? And how do I set the correct paper size for embossing on those junkmail postcard-type flyers I get in the mail? Or will I need one of those plastic braille rulers from APH to measure paper sizes before embossing?

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.