my computer will not update, causing all kinds of problems.

Jim Rawls

Hi all,For several months, I have tried to get my computer to update from windows 1909 to the current version. Microsoft has tried several times to update it, but they can’t do it. They put a repair tool in an it did no good. They tried installing the current version but that failed as well. So, I have a computer that will not install any updates, security or otherwise. Jaws will not update as well. I am authorized to version 2020, but I can only go to 2018. I am out of warrantee on this abacus computer. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fixthuis**** computer? Smile. Jim.