Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I heard about this device that can help people with disabilities go out on walks by themselves.  Supposedly, you wear this thing around your neck and it's a camera and you can push a button and get someone live and these people do this for a living by giving people directions.  It can probably be used for something else as well but I am very intrigued and was wondering if any of you have heard about it?  I have no idea what it's called but my friend told me about it.  I do know of an app on the phone that is similar but this is a device that goes around your neck so the person can see where you are going.  Thanks in advance and if none of you heard of this, I will tell my friend she is totally off.

Shelly