Mitch:

Thanks for letting me know.  Ira is the only thing I thought of when she was telling me about this.

Shelly

On 1/18/2021 7:32 PM, Mich Verrier wrote:
Hi Shelly it sounds like something from ira that is wairable.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: January 18, 2021 5:14 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Question

Hi Group:

I heard about this device that can help people with disabilities go out
on walks by themselves. Supposedly, you wear this thing around your
neck and it's a camera and you can push a button and get someone live
and these people do this for a living by giving people directions. It
can probably be used for something else as well but I am very intrigued
and was wondering if any of you have heard about it? I have no idea
what it's called but my friend told me about it. I do know of an app on
the phone that is similar but this is a device that goes around your
neck so the person can see where you are going. Thanks in advance and
if none of you heard of this, I will tell my friend she is totally off.

Shelly