changing the color of pictures in Microsoft paint for windows10

Josh Kennedy

Hi

if I open a picture in paint, in windows10, not paint 3d, regular old paint, anyway is there a way I can find out what color the picture is, and if it is too light a color, can I change the color of the picture to gray, red, or brown? a darker color? I tried embossing some clipart I got from google images filtering by clipart and I am guessing the colors are too light because the dots came out light on the paper. if I can darken the color I could get a better tactile graphic from the braille buddy embosser. thanks for any tips for manipulating images in microsoft paint.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10