difficulty using postal service website using jaws

joanne

II want to change my address, but there is no edit field at all for putting the date in. The other fields are showing, but there doesn't seem to be an edit field or even a date picker that might possibly be activated. The combo box for what type of phone--home or mobile--does not read the items either, even with using alt down arrow to make sure combo box is open. I'm not sure what to do when there's not a clear edit field or is there a Jaws key command I'm not aware of that will bring hard to find fields more into focus? Thanks.