Re: Removing Checks in File Explorer

Joe Orozco

I'm gonna buy you a drink or three when we meet in person sir. Thank
you for being so awesome.--Joe

On 1/21/21, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Try the following:
1. From your desktop press enter on the, This PC, icon if you have one, or
press, Windows key + E, to take you to This PC / File Explorer.

2. Press, Alt + F, then the letter, O, for folder options, If pressing the
letter, O, won't open folder options, after you press, Alt + F, tab a couple

of times to, change folder options, and press enter.
now, Control + Tab, to the, View page / tab.

3. Tab to the, advanced settings tree view, now press the letter, U , until

you hear Jaws report, Use checkboxes to select items...., if this is, On,
press
the spacebar to uncheck / turn it off.

4. Tab to, Okay, and press enter to save / close.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.