From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] I am totally embarrassed at my last
emails. sorry for the emails.

Hi all, I have been with the Microsoft desk five different
times on this, and they finally told me that they couldn't
help me. They think I have a hard ware issue. I have been
trying to get this computer to update all the windows update
for month's .now, and it just won't update. I have jaws 2018
on it, but it is only part of the program. For example I
have jaws 18 Om my desk top. When I hit enter on it, it
doesn't go to options, basic, etc. it opens to jaws,
roaming, settings. I have a disc here with jaws 2018 on it,
and it tries to install, but the install fails at 50%. I
tried to install versions 19 through 2021 and they all
failed at 50%.This computer used to be wonderful. I haven't
a clue as to what has happened to titlist there any way I
can reset the computer, and get a fresh start with it? How
could I do that and keep the programs I have? Is there
anything I can do? This is an ASUS computer, 3 years old?
Thanks for putting up with my earlier emails. Jim.