From: "David L Minton, Jr" <djdavesdeli@gmail.com>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] difficulty using postal service website using jaws

Good afternoon, I have always had issues using the United States Postal
Service website with a lot of things. One you can’t create a case and
document it with all the things that you’re missing that the post the
package never got to your location. And they informed delivery you never can
read what is showing is in your mailbox that day due to they use pictures
and Giles will not see them. I am using chrome and I have used explore and
fire fox in the past. None of the browsers are working for me. If you are
getting it to work with you please
If you are willing to share with me how you were getting it to work I would
really appreciate it. You can reach back to me privately if you wish. I wish
the website was more accessible to easily impaired or blind persons. Have a
great day and stay safe.
On Jan 22, 2021, at 7:30 AM, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:

Hi all,

What browser are you using, and what OS?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring