Rivo 2 Keyboard

Abbie Taylor

I recently heard a review of the Rivo 2 keyboard for smart phones on the Mosen at Large podcast. The Indian gentleman who did the demo said documentation was on the company's website but didn't provide a link. After some googling, I found Rivo's website but no documentation, only videos which weren't helpful because there was no description of how the keyboard is used. Does anyone know where I can find a manual online without purchasing the device first? Also, if anyone has had any experience with this keyboard, maybe you could share your thoughts here. Thank you.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...