Re: zoom

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2021 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom

JAWS often mixes application keys with JAWS keys when you get help in JAWS and the help doesn't distinguish between the two. Some of the commands may work, some may not. There is an NVDA command to tell you who is speaking, control 2. Why JAWS has its own key, I don't know but maybe it comes from a time when the Zoom command was not available. There is also an NVDA add-on for Zoom.

Here is a page with all the Zoom keyboard commands:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-Shortcuts-for-Zoom#collapsePC

Here is the add-on page:
https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/zoomEnhancements.en.html