Re: changing email address on groups.io groups?

Mike B

Here it is again:

From: Gene
Does the person have an account?  If you have an account, you can change
your address online for all your groups in one operation.

If these instructions, taken from the manual don't answer all your
questions, ask here.

https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual?single=true
Setting or changing account login elements
On your Account page, you can change or set your email address, password,
social login preference, and alternate email addresses (email aliases):
Note: If the fields you see are different from the ones listed in the table
below, you might be in a different section of your Account page. To display
the fields listed below, select Login in the left navigation menu on your
Account page.
To:
Follow these steps:
Change your email address
1. In the Email field, enter your new email address.
2. Click Change Email.
3. When you receive a confirmation email from Groups.io, reply to it to
confirm the change.
Note: If the new email address is already registered with Groups.io, a page
appears that explains the account merge process and prompts you to verify
that you want to merge your Groups.io accounts.
Set or change your password
1. In the Password field, enter the new password.
2. Click Change Password.
The main advantage of setting a password for your Groups.io account is not
having to deal with your login expiring in 30 days (see
Gene

From: Joseph Hudson
Mike, very easy process. Your person will need to go to the website, go to login, go to email me a login link, go back to their email, after they've put
in their email address and hit submit. Click on the link that they received in their email. Then I wanna go down and click on more, and then don't want
to click on their name, and then go to where it says account, and then go to Weather email address is which will be a text field, and delete the current
address and insert the new one, and then click change email and then confirm by replying to the email that they receive. To the new address. I hope this
works.
Joseph

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.