need help with a bluetooth speaker that has alexa capability

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I bought a new bluetooth speaker that I'm supposed to be able to use amazon alexa with but I haven't been able to make it work. Do I need to connect it to the bluetooth of my echo to set it up and if not what can I try? Btw the only buttons on the speaker are the up and down volume buttons, the on/off button, and the bluetooth button. I've been able to get the speaker connected to my echo via bluetooth but that's as far as I've gotten.

I also just tried to call amazon disability for help, but as soon as I told the automated system what I wanted everything went totally silent. I would think that if my request was received that I would've been told that I was going to be connected with someone who could help me.

Troy