From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 12:49 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] inspired by red it stocks

Hay, after all the stuff with game stop over the past week, I was thinking about freedom scientific and NVDA access. So I saw freedom was on the stock, it would not give me it’s stock price. So wonder if someone can tell me how check on this? I asked both google and alexa and they were acting stupid about the whole thing. I would ask google.com, but not sure how to start searching!, It made me start to think about investing in our blindness technology perhaps it will generate more income and that can create better products that we all can use. Like a better braille display, screen reader, better note taker. I agree with the red it theme, take charge of your own and not let wall street and companies decide if the stock is worth something or not, we should have a say not a person who does not use these products. Just a thought for the tec group might have someideas or not! Cheers Heather