Re: inspired by red it stocks

Carolyn Arnold

There was one, Lenrum, which I joined, but nothing ever happened, so I got out of the thing. I wish there were lists like that too.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lenron
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 9:16 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] inspired by red it stocks

I honestly wish I could find a good group with stock advice. Something really teaching the little guy how to get started, best platforms to get started, and maybe a few stocks to really get going. I wish I had gotten gamestop a few weeks ago. Should have put all my holiday cash behind that one.

That's ccorrect, the company is the same. I had forgotten it is the
same company with a new and ridiculous name. It sounds like a bird.

I have no idea under what name it is traded as stock.