Re: inspired by red it stocks

heather albright

I was trying to use the stocks app off the iPhone, guess I forgot that freedom changed it’s name woe. Maybe that was why I was not having luck finding what I wanted off google. I seem to remember as high school students, our class was given grant money or something. We were allowed to use the money to invest in the market and the money we made funding school projects. I think we made 25 thousand dollars from this project. I always wondered what happen to this now as I think it was just befor the tec bubble  in 2000! Cheers, Thank everyone for their info, always like to learn something knew! Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 9:58 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] inspired by red it stocks

With Google on the Computer, in the Search Bar, just type:

How much is one share of whatever stock.

Enter, and Arrow down to Skip to topic, or whatever it is, hit Enter. Most of the time, you will get to something like Market Summary. Arrow down to get the information.

Then, on my computer, I can page up, and I think maybe Down Arrow once, back space, and I'm back in the Search Bar if I want to ask about another stock.

I find Google is a little better than Siri, who simply cannot find Duke Energy or DUK (the symbol).