Re: inspired by red it stocks

Lenron

penny stocks hmm wonder who I need to go after now. Have been using
robinhood but thinking about moving my account to another platform.

On 1/30/21, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
<ukekearuaro@valtdnet.com> wrote:
Sis Holly, I'm crying with you too, silently! A young 22-year-old here in
my hideout got in at the $7 point, invested birthday monetary gifts in Game
Stop grabbing 80 shares of stock, sold them at $397 a piece. Suddenly, the
young man has earned enough towards a downpayment on a house and he's so
excited 'cause that's what he had desired. How I wish I was that smart at
his age!

Sarcastically, I used to tell my buddy how RICH I AM investing in penny
stocks. He'd ask me what i would invest in if I WERE POOR ... Oh, I'll
shoot for Amazon, Alphabet, and Tesla! We'd both laugh ourselves to tears
hysterically. Well, he joined me in the penny stock column, and now he's
all smiles! I am excited for him and I've challenged/encouraged him to go
teach his friends a thing or two about the rudiments of investing.

Sometimes, one loses many, gains some or nothing at all! I'll keep
investing as best I can though; that's how I make my dimes and nickels for
all of my adventurous streaks; I wait impatiently for the pandemic to go
away, my restless legs want to go roaming!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--