strange recipes

Monte Single

HI List,

Sometimes I look at recipes in the net.

One of the sites I use is;

Www.cooks.com

I go to the site, enter a recipe  name in the search field and click on 1 of th choices.

Then I use  insert plus f7 to opent   the list of links on the page.

Often, when I am moving through the list of links,  I  get a lot of search results that have nothing to do with recipes from the search site I am on.

The other day, while looking through the search results,  I found a bunch of links to things on the humanware web site.

This does not happen when I search libraries,  the  audible site, my weather page,  it just happens on the

www.cooks.com

weg page.

Alice, does it make you wonder?

Cheers,