From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 3:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] does windows mail work with jaws?

Do you want Ofice because you want it or just for Outlook? You can use the
Windows mail app but it is a very limited program and a lot of people don't
like it. How well it would meet your needs, I don't know. As I recall from
discussions I've seen, you can't create message rules.Why not use either
Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail? They are both free.