Re: Deleted Folder

Pamela Dominguez

I’ve never seen that in the recycle bin.  I’ve just seen items that have been deleted, not a deleted items folder.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleted Folder

You can probably find it in the recycle bin on the desktop.  Highlight the recycle bin icon, press enter to open it, and scroll down until you land on the deleted folder.  Then press the context menu key and select restore to restore the deleted folder to its original location.

Gerald

On 2/3/2021 3:46 PM, Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:

Hello list.  I accidentally deleted my folder with several tips and tricks for the computer in it.  Any way to get it back?