Re: Deleted Folder

gbmagoo@...

If you’re running a Windows computer. On your desktop find your trash and whatever windows called the recycle Ben. Right click on the recycle bin and arrow down to open and it enter. And then you open up everything that’s in your trash and you can find that folder and right click and copy and move it somewhere else.

On Feb 3, 2021, at 13:43, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

I’ve never seen that in the recycle bin.  I’ve just seen items that have been deleted, not a deleted items folder.  Pam.

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2021 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleted Folder

You can probably find it in the recycle bin on the desktop.  Highlight the recycle bin icon, press enter to open it, and scroll down until you land on the deleted folder.  Then press the context menu key and select restore to restore the deleted folder to its original location.

Gerald

On 2/3/2021 3:46 PM, Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:

Hello list.  I accidentally deleted my folder with several tips and tricks for the computer in it.  Any way to get it back?