Re: Deleted Folder

Marilyn and Don Bilderback

Nope, it is not there.  Tomorrow we have our regular checkup on our computer.  Is the restore to a certain time a possible answer?

I guess if he doesn’t know I’m busted because some important saved tips are in that folder.  Woe is me!  Marilyn

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 1:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Deleted Folder

You can probably find it in the recycle bin on the desktop.  Highlight the recycle bin icon, press enter to open it, and scroll down until you land on the deleted folder.  Then press the context menu key and select restore to restore the deleted folder to its original location.

Gerald

On 2/3/2021 3:46 PM, Marilyn and Don Bilderback wrote:

Hello list.  I accidentally deleted my folder with several tips and tricks for the computer in it.  Any way to get it back?