From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need some help setting up NVDA

Have you had someone check to make sure there is no insert key?  On laptop keyboards, the insert key may be in a very different place than on a standard keyboard and the shape and size of the key may be very different from that on a standard keyboard.

To get to the NVDA menus without using the insert, you can find NVDA in the system tray and right click using the context menu key.  Do you know how to work with the actual system tray?  I'm describing how to open the menu using the real system tray.