From: Janet
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2021 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] can a blind person set up a computer without sighted help?? and with the problems I am having, would it help?

Hi Keith,

Did the Laptop start slowing down right after your cousin installed Windows 10, or was it sometime later, like maybe some months or maybe a year later?   I ask these questions because the more information you can provide to us, the more we can pinpoint the problem.  As, I know this can be quite annoying, having a slow PC!

Janet