Re: Navigation sounds in Chrome

Marten Post Uiterweer

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 18:37:09 +0530 "Bharat" <bharat.b@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for an extension that can play navigation sounds in
Chrome. I used to use \sound on click' from playstore but apparently,
this extension has been withdrawn by the developer from the playstore.
even the MS edge storedoesn't have any alternatives.

It is sort of urgent since i need to work very extensively in the
browser. i even tried to load the extension by packing it from another
PC but apparently google has made it almost impossible to import
extensions manually in to chromium based browsers.

please help.

Thank you,

Bharat.