Re: Help with C-Cleaner

Gene

You may save enough space to solve the problem for a time, but you need an external hard drive to store material on to really free up a meaningful amount of space. Also, are you backing things up?

From: Veronica Kirk
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 4:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Help with C-Cleaner

I am running out of space on my Dell Latitude laptop running windows 7, and disk cleanup is not sufficient at all. Could someone please give me instructions on how to use C-Cleaner and where to find it?

I did read an article on the internet about things that can be deleted during disk cleanup such as windows update cleanup and system archived windows error reporting, but I have never seen these when doing disk cleanup on my windows 7. Thank you very much for any assistance.

Veronica