Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 2:26 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Help with C-Cleaner

I am running out of space on my Dell Latitude laptop running windows 7, and disk cleanup is not sufficient at all.  Could someone please give me instructions on how to use C-Cleaner and where to find it?

I did read an article on the internet about things that can be deleted during disk cleanup such as windows update cleanup and system archived windows error reporting, but I have never seen these when doing disk cleanup on my windows 7.  Thank you very much for any assistance.

Veronica