Re: Printing for my phone

Roberta, did you grab and install the HP mobile app on your toy? If not,
give that a shot!

If you can't find an HP Mobile app for your toy, then try looking for
Mopria; this is an app I use on My Shiny Android Toys for printing; I'm
certain that any number of HP printers are supported on the Mopria app via a
WI-FI connection. I would hope that the Mopria app is available for
installation on Apple toys.

All the best, I hope the foregoing is somewhat helpful, but don't give up,
there's got to be something that will work for you!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado