From: Brian Zolo
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2021 2:26 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] a friend has the audacity

Hey there, Chris, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna Ohio which is a suburb of Columbus feel free to call me BZ, grin! I’ve just switched computers recently and created a new dropbox account. I need to send a zip file to a good friend of mine and it’s been a while since I’ve used dropbox so would you mind refreshing my memory as to the procedure for sending someone a dropbox link? Sure enjoy your posts and contributions to the list, have a great day! BZ!